Pevest Press is run by Edward Mitchell
Edward Mitchell has worked in software development, project and program management in companies from Silicon Valley to Microsoft Corporation and has taught management and computer information systems courses at Gonzaga University and at a community college.
He earned a B.S. in information and computer science from the University of California, an M.B.A. from Gonzaga University (2001), and an M.S. in software engineering from Regis University (2012). For more background, visit LiinkedIn.
His interests include methods of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of software development including better tools (like App Inventor), software development and organizational process improvements that can lead to building the right solutions, faster and more reliably, and teaching others about software development concepts. In addition to this guide, he has written about a dozen books on technical subjects and has interests spanning 3D still and video photography to flying a hovercraft.
He resides in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Pevest Press develops and publishes e-books, interactive reference and tutorial guides and apps for smart phones and tablets.
App Inventor Step-by-Step Guides are available from Amazon, Google Play, Kobo Books and other e-book sellers.
Click on the links for detailed book descriptions, sample chapter downloads and Where to Buy online.
- App Inventor 2 Introduction – Volume 1
- App Inventor 2 Advanced Concepts – Volume 2
- App Inventor 2 Databases and Files – Volume 3
- App Inventor 2 Graphics, Charts and Animation – Volume 4 (includes video tutorials)
Click to see front and back cover in full size:
- Appinventor.pevest.com – Sample code, tutorials, and more!
- 3d.coldstreams.com – 3D, 2D photography and video
- coldstreams.com – Internet of Things, Robotics and Automation
- App Inventor 2 – Learn to Code – Facebook page – Click here and then Like us on Facebook! Thank you!
The stuff that follows here is due to a hacker. I will be working to remove this when I have time. It’s being inserted by unknown code.